Stress and tension has taken a toll on almost everybody’s personal and professional life during these defficult times. There are times when it becomes difficult to handle the pressure anymore and you might have a nervous or a psychological breakdown.
Before reaching that extreme stage, it is always good to find out ways to combat the pressure. In worse situations, it may happen that you will need to see a doctor and take medicines to overcome the stress and tension from your life. It is always better to opt for meditation techniques for stress as they are natural and will do only good for you.
There are many kinds of meditation for all leves and styles that suit you to start practicing immediately.
You don’t need any special equipment to practice meditation. All you need is a serene and tranquil ambience to practice these meditation techniques. You can do these at any time of the day, but doing the paractices in the morning will keep you fresh and revitalized throughout the day. Your capacity of handling stress and tension will also improve manifold times. You will feel the change from within and this is where meditation techniques excel over other forms of stress busters.
Here are some very important tips for meditation for beginners for reducing stress:
1. Learn to relax. Only when your body is relaxed and free from stress will your mind be able to relax. So the first thing that you need to do is to sit and relax on a chair, bed or mattress, whichever is suitable for you. Learn more on how to relax here>>
2. Pay great attention to your posture. This is one of the most important instructions that come with meditation techniques for stress. You must always sit straight, maintaining the comfort level of your body while meditating. Try not over stress your mind and body while meditating. Learn how to maintain the correct meditation posture here>>
3. Before beginning your meditation, move you head slowly in round circles, and in upward or downward directions or side wise very slowly. This helps the neck and the shoulder to relax a bit. However, it is not safe to do this exercise if you are a stroke patient or undergoing some critical treatment. Learn how to relax your neck and shoulders here>>
4. When you are stressed, your shoulders feel stiff and tight. Loosen your shoulders and lower them if possible, and rolling them a few times. You can practice this easy meditation technique of rolling your shoulders back for stress in your work place as it is very convenient to do at any place. Learn simple stress relief techniques here>>
5. Learn to breathe properly and mindfully. Concentrate on the breathing patterns, on the inhale and exhale rhythms and feel your mind and body relax. Learn breathing techniques here >>
Newer technologies are being invented and implemented each day as meditation techniques for stress. Some of them are also included as tools for beginner meditation There are various kinds of audio meditation available in the market that help in meditating better. These audio files are very useful for people adopting beginner meditation techniques.
You can purcahes guided meditaion audios and meditation equipment here ↓
Images from this post have been takn from canva.com